"Largest ethnic group of China" Crossword Clue

Author: Leona Everly
Last Updated: 31 Dec 2023

"Largest ethnic group of China" NYT crossword answer is:

HAN (3 letters length)

The answer for "Largest ethnic group of China" crossword clue is listed above to help you solve the puzzle you are currently working on.

The largest ethnic group of China is the Han Chinese, which make up approximately 92% of the population. This group is descended from the ancient Han dynasty and is the largest ethnic group in the world. The other 8% of the population is comprised of 55 other ethnic groups, including the Manchu, Hui, Uyghur, and Zhuang. The Han Chinese are the dominant cultural and political force in China and have been for centuries.

About The Author


Leona Everly

Leona Everly is diligent when it comes to solving hard problems. Coupled with her interest in puzzles, this motivated her to launch Crosswords Weekly to share her tips with other crossword enthusiasts. Her goal as Editor-in-Chief is to make the platform a one-stop shop for crossword answers as well as a hub for the promotion of mental exercises in general. An experienced marketing consultant, Leona has this innate ability to understand consumer behavior and identify effective strategies to reach target audiences. Her academic background, combined with her hands-on experience, has equipped her with a deep understanding of market trends, consumer insights, and digital marketing strategies. In addition, she has spearheaded various wellness programs that have had a positive impact on employee productivity, morale, and overall well-being. She has a special place in her heart for animals. Leona shares her home with five dogs and three cats. She actively participate in animal welfare initiatives, including volunteering for shelters and the promotion of responsible pet ownership.

You May Also Like